My Journey As A Muslim

I am a born Muslim. But my real journey to become an actual Muslim started with my grandmother.




I learned to pray salah from my grandmother. She is no more. From my very childhood she always used to motivate me to learn how to pray. She always took me with her while praying. She taught me many duas and surahs.


Every night when we talked together with the whole family, grandmother used to tell many stories about Islam. This is how I started to know my religion.

I don’t know why but I believed in Allah a lot since childhood. Because I’ve always felt that Islam has logic. Our Qur’an is a way of life. There is not one single line that can mislead a person. From my childhood I used to recite Qur’an with it’s meaning and I’ve always tried to understand the depth of the meaning. And I realized that I can find every problem’s solution in Qur’an.

One day when I was reciting Qur’an suddenly I realized that I am reciting Allah’s word. It is like Allah is talking to me through the book. And it really amazed me. From that day I’ve got more closer to Allah .Reciting Qur’an gives me peace. If I don’t pray salah and don’t recite Qur’an I feel restless and I feel guilty.

When I was in class 10 ,I was very irregular in wearing hijab ,I always used to do make up whenever I used to go outside. But always there was a guilt that I am not following Allah’s words. I always tried to fix myself but always there was shaytan in my head which was not letting me to devote myself fully to Allah. Then Corona virus came and it changed everything.

During lockdown everything was closed and I was fully free at home and that time I gave my full attention to Islam and I realized many more things. From the Ramadan time of that year , I never been irregular with my hijab and I quite doing make up.

I developed myself for my Allah and I am developing myself day by day. The whole world is witnessed of the magical verses of Qur’an which have been proven scientifically. These things also made my Iman more stronger.

Islam is the best thing of my life. And I want to die with taking my shahada.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letting the stories Die: A letter To Our Grandparents

Food Blogging : A passion that gave me wings

The Rivalries of Cricket: Unforgettable Battles Between Nations and Players